CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Cookin' with the Fam Bam!










Okay so every year...for the past 3 or so..we have this little holiday cookie cookin' tradition so we can spend time with my bestest cousin Heidi and her girlies..We make a lot of cookies and the kids eat a lot of sugar, frosting and cookies..but its all good anyway..It was a little weird without my mom being there..but we marched ..or should I say..baked on and I'm glad we did. The results were..delicious..(oh..just a side note..my stupid computer won't let me write about each picture individually..so know these pictures are of my family..Tom, my brother and Christy his wife. My aunt Jackie and her daughter Sarah and son Tristan. My cousin Heidi and Makayla and Nia her daughters and my kids, Isaiah, Andrew and Nicholas..)

No comments: