CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

some deaf ed. mumbo jumbo

So now I'm in a new conundrum..(spelling??). nicholas is doing well in class but "well" as a dangerous word when it comes to schooling. He is finally starting to copy peoples signs but still doesn't quite get what they mean..soo here lies the problem. Do I stay at a so so school or move across the country to take my son to a school that not only rocks but could help him with both his schooling and his culture..he is deaf. I know he needs the roles models of other deaf adults and children and to be honest I would love to meet some other deaf people. I am almost at the point of standing by the local deaf school with a sign saying "deaf people please be my friend". ha couldyou imagine?? that would be so funny. So I guess I will have to keep going over all the pros and cons until I can figure out what would be the best choice..or until I win the lottery and just build my own damn school.

No comments: