CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

But seriously..

Okay today while cleaning..I was thinking of all the things I could write about..Sad and Pathetic aren't I. this is such a stress relief. Okay, so my little man Nicky drew a face today. I know no biggy for a 5 year old..but for a little boy that is suppossed to be "retarded" not bad. The face had hair, 2 eyes and 2 ears..freaking awesome. I was so excited about it that I took a pic which will be up later. Maybe he will be an artist..His abuelo (gpa) and tio (uncle) are both artists and that side of the family is all artistic and stuff so maybe he'll be a art savant. Whatever. its a better job choice then the few that have popped in my head over the last few years..
1. Plastic surgery assistant:AKA boob and butt squeezer. I swear for a while THIS was what he was all about, squeezing boobies and smackin' butts.
2. Mechanic: or bomb locator: Loved to look under vehicles
3. Professional Foot smell finder or perfume judge: You take off your shoes an he comes running to smell your feet or loves to smell your neck.

so as you can tell Artist is sounding good..

No comments: