CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Can fingers be mentally challenged??

Okay so I'm in ASL 2 now and I am the mother of a deaf child...so signing should be pretty natural to me right???? WRONG..I look like a mentally handicapped drugged out old gangmember trying to throw some signs to her homies..AHHHHHHH!!! My fingers just won't do what they are supposed to and I just can't seem to get it. I have an awesome teacher and here she was telling us a story (in ASL) and I'm watching and nodding (pretending) I got the gist (Spelling??) of her story..there was a fish..kid likes it..horse smells..fish dying??ooops fish had babies..(thats a bad one to mix up)..Any who..poor nicholas..I'm gonna think I'm telling him how to put his shoes on and I'm probably gonna be telling him to put on the stars or to go join a circus group..????AHHH

No comments: