CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not me Monday!

This is from another blog..but I don't know how to link it..help JEN!!

I did not put on my headphones and clean windows just to get some peace..nope not me..I did it because they were dirty and needed it..

I did not wash the same load of clothes 3 times because I forgot to take them out of the washer..nope not me..

I did not chop the heck out of the most annoying, obnoxious rosebush tree-monster in exsistence and then dump a little gasoline on its roots...nope not me..must be some rare "rosebush disease"..

I did not ignore my work for school and write an entire essay in an hour all based on made-up stuff..nope not me..I am responsible and always prepared! ha..nope IT WASN"T ME!!!!!!

No comments: