CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

anxiety dream??

Okay.. it is currently 2:47am and here I am at the computer. why? well I had the weirdest dream that filled me with so much anxiety that I couldn't sleep any more. I live in a world of glass blocks that I seem to have put up all around me to keep things going smoothly. whenever I fear that one of those blocks is gonna crack...anxiety. So many things to worry about..so many things to try and keep straight..so much pressure! Why do I do this all to myself? I have been focusing on breaking down some of these "glass blocks" but every once in a while that fear sneaks back up. I guess all the ways i try and escape it don't work..darn. I guess sometimes one just needs to buck up and face things head on! Man..sometimes i wish there was an easy solution to lifes problems! Wait..there is..don't make things so complicated and have faith in God that he will help you rise above. I tell this o myself because I currently feel like I am drowning. oh well..just keep swimming..swimming..swimming...

No comments: