CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ahhh..take a breath.

Okay so this weekend was insane! I'm still healing..First, friday night we had 8 boys come spend the night. Food, fun, freeze dancing, pizza, soda, cupcakes, smores...whoooo! It was fun. Then saturday I cleaned up all day and ten went to a baptism party for Juan's cousin's little boy..Joshua. He was sooo cute, big ole' fat cheeks. then came home..continued cleaning and then started cooking for my sis-in-laws bridal shower that guess who was throwing?? me!
We had a great time and although everyone was late (mexican thing?) she recieved some nice gifts, advice, and we all had a nice time. So now the weekend is over..I'm 10 loads of laundry behind and ready to start another hectic week! I know I'm blessed to be this busy.
oh and on the diet front..still trudging along..my willpower stinks and I know I really need to work on that. Today I was good and I only have 3 weeks until the wedding....better buy a good set of SPANX and a really good spray tan! Well off to do laundry and get boys ready for track.
Yee-haw

No comments: