CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

So if a deaf child swear in sign language..do you wash his hands?

This and so many other questions I am wondering about..What am I gonna do when Nicholas gets to the stage where all the cute things he does are no longer cute? Like for example..he likes to squeeze boobies together..you know make some cleavage for the ladies..he also likes to pinch..butts. Cute when he's 5, maybe not so cute when hes 14? I don't want Nicholas to be one of those creepy guys that people avoid and stare at but I'm scared what the future holds for him. We all know he's adorable but when he's 6'2 and manly..will you all still think hes adorable? Oh..and big one here..how am I going to control him when he gets taller and stronger then me? Maybe I should start weightlifting and bulking up now!Seriously..this is causing me major worries becuase I'm already a little bit overwhelmed...Well off to the gym I go..:)

No comments: