CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some new thoughts on the big 30!

Okay so in 3 days I'll be thirty. Not ready..and feeling a little scared and panicked about it. I know I have 3 kids, a husband and a house, and so I should be content to be thirty. but I'm not! I feel like I should be further along in life, more educated, etc. Life is flying by and I just don't wanna miss anything..Stay tuned on more thoughts of turning 30..I need to go to bed!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How does that saying go? 30 is the new 20?? Anyway, you'll be fine. Not a lot of people are as far in life as you are. Could you imagine not having anyone? For me it's not about living LIFE to the fullest, it's about living each day to the fullest and taking your time with your kids. But don't listen to me, I will have a different take in 7 or so months when I am in your situation:)