CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Detoxing my life

Its no secret that most women who hve had children think that they need to lose a few pounds. I have always been one of those that needed to lose that last 10 or so pounds but after my last child , who is now 5, I haven't been able to drop it. Now its really starting to effect my life, my energy, my health, etc. and its more like 20-25 pounds now. it seems like every time I try and lose it, I fail and gain more. WTH! I have realized that there are so many reasons why, but i haven't had the time or desire to dive into the why.. Well, I finally am starting to understand that I keep putting everyone else first and not putting mysaelf on the list. As stupid as that sounds, its true. Weight is about so much more than just "weight". It causes so many more issues and I'm so done feeling self-conscious, and not fitting into anything. So I've decised to detox. Drink more fresh juice, eat more veggies, no MORE fast food, etc. I already exercise a lot, but that means squat without eating right. I need to prove to myself that I can do it and that I have the willpower to follow through. How I feel is something that is completly under my control and I need to freakin' take responsibility for it. I mean seriously..its food and cookies (damn girl scout cookies!) and blah blah. So my goal is to lose 25 pounds by july which is reasonable. We will see what happens...go me!

No comments: