CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

recap

what a crazy weekend I had! so fun but so glad it over! My sis in law got married and all of us were in the wedding. I'm sure the pics will be hilarious. The flower person never showed up to put the flowers in the church and none of us had our flowers..oh well. the reception was a blast and we danced the night away. Finally got home around 2 am and then got up to go throw a bday party for my sweet little Sarah.. that was also fun but once again glad to be done. This weekend I will be going to Havasu with one of my girlies and our kids and just relaxing and enjoying life Have some serious stuff to blog about but just haven't had the drive to do so..and my scanner is not working. wait in anticipation..haha ha

No comments: